David's Bridal / Terrible Customer Service

Altamonte Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
I had my bridesmaids order their dresses from Davids Bridal because they live all over the country. The first day I went into the store, they mistook my bridesmaid for the bride (I'm guessing because she's prettier) and treated me as I was of no importance. They made us wait for 20 mins (for our appointment), then gave us a few dresses and stuck us in a dressing room. We had to go find someone to assist us after that. I've had to return to that store 3 times after, and EVERY time, the same experience.
My maid of honour called me to let me know that she had spoken to several different people on the phone and they couldn't order her dress!!! I called and spoke with the manager, and she was JUST as RUDE as all of the other employees. She could't be bothered to go get my file and check a size!!!
Someone told me to stay away from Davids Bridal. I should have listened!!!
Kr

Comments

Ka
  19th of Mar, 2009
I had ordered my daughter a wedding dress online with Davids Bridal. I had 14 days to return it. I call for the a RMA (which I had to have before I could return the dang dress) I had called left a message, again, again then I had to call the manager and left message. I never did speak to a HUMAN. I told the manager in my voice mail that I was contacting the business bureau and the next day I had the RMA number...Now the dress is returned and I am fighting with them to credit it back to me. Once again I can't get a hold of a HUMAN there for the online. I would NEVER since anyone to them..Not even my worst ememy.
Mm
  7th of Apr, 2009
I am having the same experience and so is everyone else who has ordered a dress from them online who needs to make a return. I can't believe that a large company like this would scam on paying customers like this! No one will return my request for a RMA! I am contacting my credit card company immediatly

David's Bridal Logo David's Bridal