David's Bridal / Terrible Customer Service
I had my bridesmaids order their dresses from Davids Bridal because they live all over the country. The first day I went into the store, they mistook my bridesmaid for the bride (I'm guessing because she's prettier) and treated me as I was of no importance. They made us wait for 20 mins (for our appointment), then gave us a few dresses and stuck us in a dressing room. We had to go find someone to assist us after that. I've had to return to that store 3 times after, and EVERY time, the same experience.
My maid of honour called me to let me know that she had spoken to several different people on the phone and they couldn't order her dress!!! I called and spoke with the manager, and she was JUST as RUDE as all of the other employees. She could't be bothered to go get my file and check a size!!!
Someone told me to stay away from Davids Bridal. I should have listened!!!
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this? 
- David's Bridal - Customer service rep. Refund for bridal dress