Dallas BBQ / bad customer service

1 New York, NY, United States

I had dinner at the BBQ's in Chelsea September 21, 2018 around 9 pm. I have been there a few times service there never is that great but, this time around was one of the worst experience I ever had there. My server KARENA gave me the worst customer service I have ever and this was the second time he took care of me and both times were horrible. This time around was far worse than the last time, she was extremely slow at bringing us everything we ordered and water, and she didn't even both coming to check on us to see if we were doing ok with our food. At a certain point I didn't see her around for about 30 minutes and of course all I wanted was the check. I asked another employee if I could speak with a manger. The manager came to the table and I explained to him what was going on and made him aware that this isn't the first time Karena has given me such poor service. I assumed he was gonna bring me the check but instead the server did and she just threw it down on the table a just walked away. She then came back and snatched my credit card out of my hand and walked away again without saying anything. I then get the receipt and of course she went ahead and charged me and added tip to the bill. I spoke to the manager again and asked why I was charged tip when I received bad service. He cancelled the charge and charged me without tip. As he was doing this Karena being unprofessional as she is was pointing at me while talking to another employee about what was going on. I mentioned that to the manager but it really didn't seem like he was going to do anything about it.

If your going to give horrible service you probably shouldn't be working at a restaurant. Honestly I shouldn't even of paid for the bill after such a bad experience.
I am extremely upset about this and don't think I'll ever go to the place ever again.
I would like a refund because again I shouldn't of had to pay for this nor should have anyone that experiences a situation like this. Karena should also be fired for being so unprofessional and nasty towards a customer.

My order number was 573259