Dairy Queen — restaurant standards
Hello. May 4th I visited the Lindsay Ontario Canada restaurant at 430 pm and the womens washroom light was out, and both of the stall doors wouldn't lock! The locks have been broken for months by the way. A little girl and her pregnant mom came in together while I was using the washroom and she kept saying she was scared. I left the washroom and told the men behind the counter that the lights were out over the stalls which was very creepy. He just laughed and said haha, yep. I snarkley said yeah... and rolled my eyes and left as we had gotten our meal to go by that point. When we got to the truck both our bacon cheeseburgers didn't have bacon.. which of course we paid for. Very disappointed. Fast food chains like this are a huge disappointment.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food