Dairy Queen — ice cream cones and customer service
Last week we went to the Stayton Oregon Dairy Queen drive-thru and ordered 2 small cones. We got up to the window as someone was closing it and watched people running around working in the store for several minutes. Our cones were sitting in plain view. After several minutes (more than five) my husband looked at his watch and said we aren't going to wait any longer than 5 more minutes. That time went by and still no service.
We then went into the store, waited in line and told the counter person that we had been in the drive-thru but nobody ever came back.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Stayton, ORMy husband told the person that he wasn't happy with their customer service and paid for the cones. Instead of remaking the cones, the person went and grabbed the cones that had been sitting on the counter for at least 15 minutes by now and gave them to him. No "I'm sorry" or any type of apology was offered.
We both ended out throwing our cones away leaving the parking lot, they were melting too much to be appetizing.
We've been to this store many times and the customer service has never been as good as other places we go but it has never been this bad. I don't know if we'll ever return.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food