CVS / sick and tired of being sick and tired of a pharmacist

Deer Park, TX, United States Review updated:

I have recently ran into a problem with one of your employers. I feel as if this is a racial matter. I have not had an issue with anyone else on your staff. Unfortunately this gentleman goes out of his way at times to give me problems when it comes to filling my prescription. And the reasons he has shared with me make no since what so ever, for example . He says I'm the only person who can call my medicine in. Which is not true. He said my grandmother and wife are no longer allowed to call it in. He has made threats saying he will no longer fill my prescription and I will have to find another location, if I kept calling at my convince to get my prescription filled. So what do I do to solve this problem since I've been a loyal customer for over three and a half years with the same prescription, to solve this inconvenient situation. I've called asking to speak with a different manager he refuses, and to give his name . I've lost time from work, along with being reprimanded by my employers for simply trying to have my medication filled. Will somebody please help I really don't want to have to go back to Wallgreens. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Mi
Jan 5, 2015

Comments

• St
      1st of Jan, 2016

There pharmacists just don't care about any form of customer service. And that being nice. There is one old pharmacist in Millbrae, CA which is just a loser. He go out of his way to be rude to every one.
    I just had enough and going to switch to Walgreens.

• Tr
      3rd of Feb, 2016

Try an independent. I've worked at several chains, it's much the same not enough help and loads to do. At independents you can speak with the CEO! Most understand importance of customer loyalty and there are still some out there not playing the pricing game which many pharmacies follow walmart, sure you can get a cheap $4 but somebody is paying the difference and next antibiotic it may be you, a nice cost plus certain dollar amount comes out fair for both parties, cvs, Walgreens, Walmart, etc play that system heavily and force it on pharmacies through their PBMs. Just don't support it, and heck just maybe the CEO will show up and do business with you- think that will happen with cvs?