CVS / sick and tired of being sick and tired of a pharmacist
I have recently ran into a problem with one of your employers. I feel as if this is a racial matter. I have not had an issue with anyone else on your staff. Unfortunately this gentleman goes out of his way at times to give me problems when it comes to filling my prescription. And the reasons he has shared with me make no since what so ever, for example . He says I'm the only person who can call my medicine in. Which is not true. He said my grandmother and wife are no longer allowed to call it in. He has made threats saying he will no longer fill my prescription and I will have to find another location, if I kept calling at my convince to get my prescription filled. So what do I do to solve this problem since I've been a loyal customer for over three and a half years with the same prescription, to solve this inconvenient situation. I've called asking to speak with a different manager he refuses, and to give his name . I've lost time from work, along with being reprimanded by my employers for simply trying to have my medication filled. Will somebody please help I really don't want to have to go back to Wallgreens. Thank you for taking the time to read.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly