CVS Presription / charged double what I owed
I had my prescription for Restasis filled at a CVS, and when dropping off with the pharmacy staff I double checked with them (to make sure they knew) that 2 boxes is actually 1-30 day supply and it is only 1 co-pay. He confirmed with me, 1 co-pay for 2 boxes. I got home and realized they charged me charged me twice what I owed for the Restasis. My boxes had 2 stickers on it. The sticker covered up was for the quantity of 60 vials- which is one co-pay. They sticker placed on top was a quantity of 62. Because the quantity was "in the next tier up" past the 30 day prescription- it went to double the co-pay. In the past- I paid 1 co-pay for 2 boxes- no matter the quantity. I find it questionable that pharmacies were just investigated and paid billions for scamming the government out of money on medicaid, and now CVS is "accidentally" placing an incorrect quantity sticker on my prescriptions to double charge me! I called and had to drive back to get my refund. I told the pharmacist that it sounded very shady. Her and the cashier then got very quiet, gave me my refund and said nothing more. I find that even more shady! Luckily my co-pay is only $9, but from my understanding those who have to pay out of pocket- its almost $90 a box! That's robbery.
More CVS Presription Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.