CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy staff
After reading all of the other complaints (700+) and seeing that none have been replied to or resolved, i feel like writing this is point less. But I have to speak my peace... The pharmacy staff, on numerous occasions, are RUDE! Why is that? And why do many of the complaints say the same thing? Corporate, you need to do something about this frequent problem! Its unnecessary and should be addressed!
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly