CVS Pharmacy — pharmacy service
I am purposely listing a town that is near a couple CVS pharmacy stores out of fear of retribution. I am a nurse who does pharmaceutical research. Do I know my drugs. I am treated poorly by the pharmacy staff. They are nasty and unhelpful. They act like the customer is a constant annoyance. They don't listen to he customer especially the pharmacy techs Sk they get things wrong.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hilltown, PA I am short changed pills and made to believe I have the correct number but am out of meds before I can refill even though I am taking the correct dose. This is dangerous and could result in a malpractice suit.
They are nasty and don't listen to their patients. You are so busy ending smoking you might want to fix your pharmacy staff. I am leaving CVS for another pharmacy.
The CVS my mom USED to use couldn't get normally prescribed drugs in under 1 week. Great track record. I will be talking to my family attorney because this has been an ongoing problem. Your temp/ fi in pharmacists by the way are nastier than your regular pharmacists.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly