CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthpharmacy staff rude and refusal to use restroom

I stopped in at the CVS on 6164 arlington boulevard in falls church sunday Dec 9th around 4:30pm. I stop in here regularly as it is close to my house and for the most part the staff is really friendly (front cashiers). Occasionally I use the restroom but not often as I don't prefer public utilities. I asked the man working in the pharmacy for the key code and he gave me a 4 digit number. Once I tried the number the alarm went off and the guy came around and reset the lock and told me that they don't actually have a public restroom.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Falls Church, VA He was quite smug and rude about it so I was a bit thrown off. Especially since I have used the restroom in this location before and I knew he was just being an ass. And also in Virginia I have heard it is required by law to have public restrooms. I grabbed what I came for, checked out, and put my items in my car. I then came back to video tape the gentleman in question so I could report it to you. Nobody likes using public restrooms but when someone goes out of their way to screw with your customers I figured someone should know. What you do with it is no concern of mine, I doubt I'll be back to your store again.

Sh