CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / customer service
October 23, 2017, while shopping in the store last night, I noticed a member of management was reprimanding a colleague on the sales floor and not where customers could not hear the discussion. I feel it is a violation of this employees rights to be publicly humiliated because he did not like something that she did. She was trying really hard not to cry when she rang me out. I really liked her because she was pleasant. I agree that she was right that it is a violation of privacy to have schedules posted where I as a customer could clearly read everything including who was working and the times that they are working.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly