CVS / constant mess up on rx's
For the last month all I had was wrong info, lack of info and mess up on my Rx's. I was told my Rx's would be ready and then when going there to pick up I'm told it was schedule for 5 PM hours later. I tried to see if I had refills for important medication for blood pressure and seizure meds ...was told I had no refills left. Call doctor and was told I did still have them after 4 times calling CVS found out I had 2 files! Why is this my fault. I am constantly inconvenient by CVS because of having to drive l hour RT all the time. No one knows what they are doing. I called today after finally picking the Rx's I needed for a month, got home and one Rx's was not there!!! PISSED. Called to complain and the clerk couldn't care less about me taking my business elsewhere. I was never rude just brought this to their attention and I am now going to use Walgreens which I believe if they hire from the same unintelligent pool of people, I most likely will have the same kind of problems...
They just don't realize how important their job is and how it can effect the health of the customer. I had to go through terrible withdraws due to their mistakes!!!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly