Cub Cadet / push mower.
These people could not care less about their customers. I bought a new lawn mower from them and it was missing parts when it arrived after shipping to my home. Essential parts, as in I can't use the product without them!
Cub Cadet will NOT help me in getting those missing parts to me. The will not pick up their phones if I call, they will not respond if I email, chat does not work because they simply tell me I have to use the telephone, to which they never pick up. They don't even care if you let them know how bad off you are on social media. Go ahead and complain on their Facebook page, they don't care.
So stay away from this company! They will take your money, and will not deliver the goods for that money you spend!
More Cub Cadet Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower 
- Cub Cadet - xt2
- Cub Cadet - rt 35 rear tine tiller
- Cub Cadet - xt-2 mower throws belt when deck at low height
- Cub Cadet - cub cadet xt1 enduro series tractor
- Cub Cadet - unethical behavior