CSX / hazardous driving
Driver of csx truck almost ran into our fairfield transit bus on hwy 80, at approx. 2 pm on mon. July 6, 2015, between 80 and 12 which is where he then turned off. . Our driver had to honk several times in a quick manner as the csx driver was veering into our lane. As our bus got closer, our passengers noticed that the csx driver was texting while driving and continued to do so after almost causing an acident where there surely would have been injuries or deaths caused by him. As we passed him, he was still texting. This person needs to be fired if he does not know or adhere to the law - no texting while driving.
More CSX Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - blocked roads - stopped csx trains
- CSX Transportation - delays
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections
- CSX Transportation - railroad crossing arms
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.