Cricket Wireless / incorrect billing
Cricket wireless - billing incorrect, cricket 800 number was disconnected, another time it was a phony number.
I have talked with several cricket phone users and have heard the same thing from them that I am having. They tried endless times to have things corrected, going to the cricket office in salem and being told they have to call the 800 number. It is a merry go round.
My cricket statement for oct. Stated they had not received my payment and if I didn't pay up immediately they would shut off my phone. I tried calling the 800 number and it came out more like a 900 number, then the second time - it was disconnected.
I checked with my bank and it verified the fact that the check was written on sept. 4 and cashed on the 26th. This is the second time they "seemed" not to have gotten a check on time that was mailed 3 or more weeks ahead of the due date. Further, they charged me $15.50 in fees (Which were for an insurance item I did not request).
I can't seem to get any one to actually help me with this mess. The store in town just passes the buck. I end up getting my service cut off for 10 days... I don't want it to happen again but I don't want to pay the $15.50 fee I did not order.
God bless you
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - cell phone service
- Cricket Wireless - activation and refund policy
- Cricket Wireless - portable mini speaker es31 mul
- Cricket Wireless - customer service
- Cricket Wireless - switching