Cricket Wireless / incorrect billing

Cricket wireless - billing incorrect, cricket 800 number was disconnected, another time it was a phony number.

I have talked with several cricket phone users and have heard the same thing from them that I am having. They tried endless times to have things corrected, going to the cricket office in salem and being told they have to call the 800 number. It is a merry go round.

My cricket statement for oct. Stated they had not received my payment and if I didn't pay up immediately they would shut off my phone. I tried calling the 800 number and it came out more like a 900 number, then the second time - it was disconnected.

I checked with my bank and it verified the fact that the check was written on sept. 4 and cashed on the 26th. This is the second time they "seemed" not to have gotten a check on time that was mailed 3 or more weeks ahead of the due date. Further, they charged me $15.50 in fees (Which were for an insurance item I did not request).

I can't seem to get any one to actually help me with this mess. The store in town just passes the buck. I end up getting my service cut off for 10 days... I don't want it to happen again but I don't want to pay the $15.50 fee I did not order.

God bless you

D  10th of Jul, 2008 by
iam very upset with yaull no body knows what there doing i pay my bill and my phone gets turn off i called yaull after i paid my bill and waited on the line onehour in a half nobody answer my call i am not happy with customer servise i would be very happy if some one answers my calls now my servise is off dont know why please answer my calls reconet my phone please i was told my phone would not be turn off thank you
A  17th of Sep, 2008 by
I am having the same problem. i just sent them an email. if they dont respond before my next billing period im going to send them a list of sites knocking them lol. i changed my plan to the cheapest and now for 2 months they want me to pay the 50.00 ive been paying. i dont see them charging us for 30.00 for 2 months while giving us the 50.00 a month plan, do you? heck no... but they want to give me the 30.00 a month services for 50.00 lol... i told the phone agent that cricket could shove thier services where the sun dont shine.I refuse to pay for a service that i am not receiving...thats final. cricket aint all that, i have dropped calls all the time, i just may take this phone and shove it up there for em...and change to a better phone server.
A  4th of Dec, 2008 by
I got my phone for my grandaughter who has a rare blood disorder which her brother had and died from because of a massive bleed out. Ashleigh has to have this phone as she if she starts to bleed she can call me or an emergency medical response team. When we first got it I payed 70 dollars for a months service (the 45 dollar plan) and for activation at the time of turning it on, we had our own phone we brought in that was a cricket phone. Then the first bill was for 113 dollars, I was shocked, I am on a fixed income and can't afford to pay for the error on their part. She gets many dropped calls and the phone doesn't charge right. She rarely talks on it ever, only texts on it.
We will not be having christmas this year due to the high cost of gasoline and our house payment and utilities are the same cost of my income. Sometimes there's not even enough food to last the whole month and I don't even eat sometimes for two days, so she can get enough nutrition to survive. I don't know what I will do if they shut off her phone, it grieves my heart that I went into cricket with good faith and they would even make such a gross error. I worry about Ashleigh alot, she is the sweetest, most loving child, and very close to the lord, and is kind to everyone she meets. She's not even able to do things most 14 years olds can do because she is often very itll or to tired to even get out of bed. I haven't told her grandmother hasn't been able to save for even a holiday meal and it won't be any presents under the tree, she is in need of shoes and a warm coat, I'm just in tears now, fearing christmas day, with no presents, under the paper tree she has taped to the wall with homemade ortaments, I feel so ashamed as a grandmother, that somehow I have let her down, I love her with all my heart, she is the joy of my life. If anyone would like to send her a card to cheer her up, it would be ever so greatly appriciated from the bottom of my heart. Her brother died days before christmas with the same blood disorder she has and so a card would really cheer her up. Our address is ashleigh whitecalf, 5023 N. Yale, Portland, Oregon 97203 and my phone is 503-490-0609 thankyou for listening to an old lady go on about the problems with cricket and for maybe sending Ashleigh a card to cheer her up. respectfully, grandma
N  2nd of Jan, 2009 by
Cricket wireless service (or dis-service) is the worst!!
After a year of dropped calls, poor reception, bad equipment, I decided to quit being cheap and get real cel service. I cancelled my serive on 11/19/08 and was told since I pay in advance I would receive a $12.80 refund. Two months later I receive a bill reflecting my $12 bucks being credit to the December charges and in addition $.55 for a paper billing... dirty rats... When I call the customer dis-service line, I have to go through several promps before I would be disconnected because my old number was no longer active. The number listed on the billing was disconnected so I had to call the 800-Crkcket number. I had to pretend to want new service in order to talk to a person and was finally able to talk to a person, that person finally gave me a number to call. After 27min on hold I talked to a person who told me she would put in a complaint request, but that per their policy they do not refund partial month payments... although she was able to verify that they charge for partial months service...
Bottom line, I guess you get what you pay for... I was paying $35 per mo for service, got the same service (with clear reception and good customer service and excellant equipment) from Verizon for $40.
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Does anyone know who to get ahold of to fix a bill that someone charged on my debit card without my permission if you do please email me at mike-lisabasterrechea@hotmail.com I have had nothing but the runaround and this is ###.

thanks Lisa