Cricket Wireless / billing

Riverdale, GA, United States Review updated:

Recently on the 6th before my bill was due I changed to an unlimited plan. CRICKET charged me $4.00. On the 7th they charged me $31.00 (-5 autopay) for the rest of my balance even though my bill wasn't due until the 9th. The 9th comes and I have no unlimited plan even though they charged me. I called CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE and they claimed that the charge for $4.00 was credit to my bill. MISTAKE #1 CRICKET. So right there and then I change my plan to unlimited and CRICKET charges me 0.62. My phone works for one day and then the next day it is suspended. Once again I call CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE and the agent says that to get my phone back on I have to pay a balance of $20.00. I ask the agent if that was the case then why didn't the previous agent charge me the full amount on that day instead of just 0.62. He claimed that it was the systems fault. Well if the system which is owned by CRICKET is at fault then why don't you charge the system the rest of that money. To sum this up CRICKET WIRELESS is not worth is people...just get METRO PCS and I can promise you no surprise overages.

Cricket Wireless
Cricket Wireless

Ta
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

• Cr
      Aug 13, 2018
    Cricket Wireless - Ads poping up
    Raleigh
    North Carolina

Its annoying that every time i open my text go into social media or just open my phone to make a phone call there is always an advertising app poping up i have to close that app and the keep goin o what i was going to do is very very annoying!