Cricket Wireless / billing
Recently on the 6th before my bill was due I changed to an unlimited plan. CRICKET charged me $4.00. On the 7th they charged me $31.00 (-5 autopay) for the rest of my balance even though my bill wasn't due until the 9th. The 9th comes and I have no unlimited plan even though they charged me. I called CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE and they claimed that the charge for $4.00 was credit to my bill. MISTAKE #1 CRICKET. So right there and then I change my plan to unlimited and CRICKET charges me 0.62. My phone works for one day and then the next day it is suspended. Once again I call CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE and the agent says that to get my phone back on I have to pay a balance of $20.00. I ask the agent if that was the case then why didn't the previous agent charge me the full amount on that day instead of just 0.62. He claimed that it was the systems fault. Well if the system which is owned by CRICKET is at fault then why don't you charge the system the rest of that money. To sum this up CRICKET WIRELESS is not worth is people...just get METRO PCS and I can promise you no surprise overages.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill