Cricket / it's a bad customer service company
Okay, for some reason, at least once in a year there are charges like $100 or $130 or whats over on our phone bill. During november 2008, a paper came in the mail saying that we owe $130; it's $100 dollars for something and $30 service charge. We had no idea what it is, the next couple of days we received a text message saying something like, "you're being charged $30"; both of our phones stopped working. So we went and paid that $30 at the cricket store. We asked what was the additional $100 for, all she could say was, "i don't know. " well, there was no reasonable explanation, she could've atleast called the real cricket company and take her time to ask for us. But since she was being such a stuckup! So anyways, we paid that $30. She told us we owe $100, well, a month later the bill came and it was still $130. We went back and complained to her that we already paid the freakin' $30, why are we still being charged the same?! And again, all she said was, "i don't know. " so whatever, we paid it to her, and we thought this would stop. But nope! Read what happened next.
The same day, we ask her to take off the extra $5 roaming minute off both of our phone. I don't know what she did, but she took off the credit card's automatic payment. Soon, our bill came up to over $160.
Okay, I don't know what's wrong with cricket, but their customer service is so bad. We did not ask her to take off our automatic credit card payment but she did, and I guess she wasn't being honest. And I don't why cricket will sometimes charge you so much... No explanation, no reasons too.
Also, when you call to complain to the company it don't even work. You can even call it right now 1-800-cricket all it suggest is just, "go visit your local cricket wireless store"
More Cricket Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - accessories that were added without my consent or knowledge
- Cricket Wireless - customer service/ denied service
- Cricket Wireless - cell phone service
- Cricket Wireless - activation and refund policy
- Cricket Wireless - portable mini speaker es31 mul