Cricket Cell Phone / fraud
i bought & paid for 3 cell phones & 1 month service over the phone with cricket. when i recieved them they were refurbished phones which they didnt inform me (the packing slip did)but i said "oh well" then couldnt get them activated, so cricket said take them to the store where they also couldnt do it. i called back & discovered i needed tri band phones & they sent phones with a kansas city mo. area code when i live in illinois. i was told they will never work to send them back at my shipping expense & i cant get the activation fees back when the gosh darn phones couldnt even be activated!!! plus it will take 30-45 days to even get back what little money will be left. all i got out of a supervisor was "sorry but there is no complaint numbers or adresses. so i will be in touch with small claims the attorney general & thbetter business bureau!! stay away! its misrepresentation & fraud!! what a joke of a company!
More Cricket Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Store on Halls Ferry Circle - sales girl angel immature non supportive, lack of knowledge, no communication skills.
- Cricket Wireless - lg harmony
- Cricket Wireless - rude employee on phone, wouldn't provide good service
- Cricket Wireless - galaxy amp prime 2
- Cricket Wireless - 7 day return policy