Cricket Communicationsbilling and tampering with account!

I been having service with cricket for a year now and all i've been having is problems. My bill is usually suppose to be $60.49. But now for some reason my bill is $162.86. I made 2 payments on my phone last month, I also over paid 1 time last month and gave them $89.00 on dec. 4,2007 then when I came into the 4431 dixie highway location and talked to the manager name wesley and he told me my bill was only $45.72 I gave him $50.00 and he didn't give me my change back to me. And then when I called the customer service on friday. They told me my bill was$91.17 and told me I need to go to the main store on dixie. I talked to the same man wesley the manager and he told "if you don't like go to another store" I said. " are you suppose to be talking to me like that" and he said "yes". But I gave him $45.00 to keep my phone on. He told me my balance is $76.00 then when I left and pulled off I happened to look at my receipt and it said $162.86. How is this. This manager keeps either tampering with my billing cycle and not telling anyone about it. Then every time I come in the store I have an ridiculous amount on my bill that does not make since. Then he tells me about reinstatement fees not one time did they tell me when I came in and paid my bill that I will have a reinstatement fee. And then I don't get any mail from them for my bill each month. Can anyone explain this to me why I have these charges and I just got this new account in october. I paid $10.08 - 10/25/07. $59.00 - 11/26/07. $89.00 - 12/04/07. $45.72 - 12/27/07. $45.00-1/30/08. They are stealing peoples money I think and putting it in there pocket or tampering with peoples account.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices