CreditOne Bank / fees

1 po box 98873Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-825-3242

Do not open an account with this company they will rip you off. I canceled this card a year ago and just recived a bill for 8.25 annual fee also saying if I don't pay I will receive a 35.00 late fee. My husband and I are in the process of purchansing a new home and do not want this to show up on our credit report and non payment. I reported this company to the better business bureau and suggest you all repot them too. Maybe if a enough complaints are received something can be done. This company is ripping off alot of hard working people. Please go to the better business bureau website and submit a complaint on this company.

Comments

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2011

Received a credit card from this crooked bank. I checked my credit file only to learn that my credit score was 750. Credit One Bank issued me a visa card with a $300.00 credit limit. I too received a bill for $75.00 a month and a half before I ever received a card. I don't understand how Credit One Bank is charging people $75.00 processing fee when they are not obtaining credit reports from the three major credit bureaus. I happen to work in a law firm and the attorney is filing a class action law suit for Deceptive Banking Practices, Fraudulent Banking Practices, SEC Violations. Will keep you posted

• Ih
      30th of Dec, 2011

Instead of filing complaints, you should have read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you opened the card. You can't decide you don't want to follow terms and conditions if you don't agree. Learn how to read first before you make an ### of yourself.