CreditOne Bank / fradulent billing
I had submitted for a credit card from this company (CreditOne Bank). When I received the card via the mail, I called to activate the card, the company representive told me that there was an annual fee for this card. I told the rep to cansel. (I was never informed of any annual fees when I submitted). Today, I have received two mailings from CreditOne Bank:
1. Acknowledgement of card cansellation.
2. A billing statement: "ENROLL FEE*FINANCE CHRG* LAS VEGAS, NV 11a[protected]SHY752 - $69.00"
and "ANNUAL FEE 02/09 THROUGH 02/09 - $5.75"
TOTAL CHARGES: 74.75
I will be submitting a copy of this complaint, concerning this fradulent action by this fradulent bank to the Better Business Bureau for their involvement. I would encourage anyone having problems with this company to write to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for Las Vegas, Nevada and to the BBB for City of Industry in California.
More CreditOne Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - cannot close account
- Credit One Bank - credit card
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - concern about cancelled card
- Credit One Bank - unauthorized credit card charges