CreditOne Bank / fradulent billing

CreditOne Bank
PO Box 98873
Las Vegas
Phone: (877)825 - 3242
I had submitted for a credit card from this company (CreditOne Bank). When I received the card via the mail, I called to activate the card, the company representive told me that there was an annual fee for this card. I told the rep to cansel. (I was never informed of any annual fees when I submitted). Today, I have received two mailings from CreditOne Bank:

1. Acknowledgement of card cansellation.

2. A billing statement: "ENROLL FEE*FINANCE CHRG* LAS VEGAS, NV 11a[protected]SHY752 - $69.00"

and "ANNUAL FEE 02/09 THROUGH 02/09 - $5.75"

I will be submitting a copy of this complaint, concerning this fradulent action by this fradulent bank to the Better Business Bureau for their involvement. I would encourage anyone having problems with this company to write to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for Las Vegas, Nevada and to the BBB for City of Industry in California.

N  12th of Jul, 2007 by

Credit One Bank - Fraudulent billing!

I got this card accessed it for emergencies only, have never used it, then low and behold I received a bill.A BILL FOR WHAT? Never using this card has already cost me a 250.00 bill. And thats not adding on all the fees I seem to have accumulated. Now how does that work? Racking up bills and never leaving the wallet.Its unfair and fraudulent to all of us.

I never plan on using the card, not after receiving a bill and then seeing the interest rate they are charging me,on a card I never used,and the other people that have sent in their complaints your right you can't get blood out of a turnip. Nor can you get a decent credit card these days.
A  16th of Oct, 2007 by
I recently got the Credit One Card and had made two purchases. If I had read the comment before about Bank One, I would never have an account with them. The service is indeed poor. I never received my statement in the mail so they charged me a late fee. When I complain to the manager, they said there's nothing they can do. I received my statement two weeks after they have charged me for the late fee. Bank One s*ck.
A  10th of Dec, 2007 by
I agree. I got the card to help to build my credit I was given a 250 limit but they had already charge 180 in fees leaving a balance of $70. I spent $50 and was hit with more fees that pushed me over the balance. Then I got charge over-balance fees. When I tried to fight it I got eventually got more fee ie late fees. I think companies like this should not be allowed to do business.
A  13th of Feb, 2008 by
Wow! Their scheme is to take your payment over the net . . . but Whoops! . . . the payment does not post. "Gee, we're so sorry. Ninety-nine percent of the time they post correctly." This is a scam! They don't post on purpose so they can charge you a late fee. THEN they call you and tell you that your account is delinquent and ask for an immediate payment. You are incredulous that your account is delinquent so you give them the money. You're ripped off . . . as I have been.

Credit One Bank Logo Credit One Bank