CreditOne Bank / late charges and unable to cancel card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I had this credit card for over a year. I want to cancel the card but
unable to locate a number other than an automated service which directs you to another number. Also, every time I make a payment they charge me a over the credit fee. I like to stay below my credit limit each, but this fee is consistent. I can never reach a person to discuss this concern. I don't use this card anymore due to the fraudulent transaction and still get charged a late fee. This company should be investigated since a customer service representative is never available. I would like to cancel this card but don't know how. Please help!!!

Comments

• Mo
      19th of Feb, 2009

I agree with you 100 percent. Every time that I make a payment they take out so many fees that Im over limit. It don't matter how many times I pay a month Im still charged an Annual Fee of $6.95, a finance charge of $17.00 and $37.00 Late charges and more. After all said and done It usually come's to what I paid and 47 Cents over limit. I paid $60.00 last time and I owe late charges again because the total of all fees came to, what do you know $60.47. Great Company And your right no one to talk too, and no one to e-mail.

• Fo
      10th of Jan, 2010

This card is a racket. On top of the listed complaints of unnecessary late charges and a complete inability to cancel the card (the number provided on the card and on the website - when it'd not "being updated for better customer service" - ha! - do just loop you through a menu), someone in the organization started withdrawing money from my personal checking account. Luckily Bank of America is on top of these things and despite their attempt to steal $2, 000 over a weekend, I didn't lose any money.

Stay FAR away from this card!