Credit One Bank / credit card charges!

City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-825-3242
This bank is the biggest rip-off in the world!! To pay your bill ON LINE they NOW charge you $7.95 which was increased from $5.95. They are constantly looking for ways to steal from you.

Comments

Ch
  13th of Mar, 2008
I totally agree with you. This company SUCKS! I called them to close my credit card account today & to get the payoff. The rude customer service rep asked why I wanted to close it. I told her because there are too many fees. She said that the fees are what make it a good card to have because it looks good on my credit, but if I close it, then my credit score will drop. WTF?! Are they smokin crack?! No matter how much I pay, the balance just keeps going up due to the fees! THERE IS EVEN A $3.00 CLOSING FEE!! She said that I should seriously think twice next time before I order something I don't really want because when I pay it off & close it, it will drop my credit score. I just wanted it to buy Christmas presents with & now I don't need it anymore. These credit card companies are evil & I am paying with cash from now on! I sent the payoff today, but I'm expecting more fees on my last statement. What a freaking RIPOFF!!
Re
  28th of Aug, 2008
I agree with you as well. When I saw the fees they charge just to pay on line.. my jaw hit the floor. My other two cards, Discover and Capital One do theirs for free. Well to circumvent the fees from Credit One. I just do online bill pay. No fees for me. Maybe you could try that. it is just a suggestion.
Re
  30th of Jul, 2009
They redefine ###s! As a matter of fact, they're an insult to some ###s I've dealt with before.

You can't ever get a Supervisor or Manager. Do you know why...I finally figured it out...THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!!

Credit One Bank Logo Credit One Bank