Credit One Bank Card / rip off!

City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-825-3242
I lost my card and they charged me $25 to replace it. They did not tell me there was a charge for lost cards when I called it in. Also - they charge you to pay your bill online. They have a very high interest rate that is locked in. I plan on paying this card off and canceling it ASAP and I recommend NOT getting this card.

Comments

Is
  20th of Mar, 2008
I agree - Credit One Bank has the worst credit card deal. As soon as I realized that they charge me a fee for paying my bill online - I canceled it. Now I am paying it off and mailing my check to avoid the fee. But if I don't do it in time I am forced to pay online which now costs me $7.95 (!!!) plus interest on that amount which is treated as a purchase. It's outrageous!
Ad
  10th of May, 2008
I'll add to that!

I have mailed checks to them 12 days in advance to avoid the OUTRAGEOUS 7.95 fee and they still did not clear before my account's due date. Unbelievable. I then had to go online at the last minte and pay my bill with a debit card, fee included.

I had an instance where an online payment was made, yet I was still charged a late fee! I had to call customer service to have it removed.

This is a Grade-A scam. I have plenty of things to concentrate on in life without this nonsense adding to it. Cancelling ASAP.
Oc
  13th of Aug, 2008
I just canceled my credit one card and I'm sending them a check . S o i won't be caught in a loop for $7.95
Ha
  28th of Mar, 2017
Just tried to change my due date I have two cards with them just wanted them to be due on same date they hung up after I ask and can not find how to set up a recurring payment they have set things up so they can charge the crap out of you every chance they get what a rip off going to pay off and cancel asap
Ni
  13th of Jun, 2017
I Hate Cedit One customer service they are so rude they don't speak good enough English it's hard not to get frustrated but I do. I have called several times asking them questions and they can't even answer my questions they put me on hold and wait for me to hang up. I will never recommend creditone to no one ever in life.

Credit One Bank Logo Credit One Bank