Credit One Bank / charges before you activate the card!
I received an invitation for the credit one card. Took them over 10 days from the date they said the card had been mailed. I activated the account by phone. Then I went online to set up the account. I noticed that they had already had sent a bill for charges before the account was even activated. Called the 800 number that they have and they tell me the account is not activated until they say so. Told them that was fine cancel the effective immediately and that I was notifying a lawyer about this. Please do not do business with this company. I am also going to notify the attorney general for the State of Nevada and the BBB about this company.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - customer service with my account 
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent and excessive billing as well as excessive robocalls.
- Credit One Bank - visa and mastercard
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute