Credit One Bank / lost payment and overcharge
So i just recently got my FIRST credit card. It was one of those cards where they charge a whole bunch of additional charges, that you have to pay back, but never used. I was fine with that, knowing that i have to build my credit some how. Ive had it for 4 months now, all of which i had paid my payment on time, and $20 more than the minimum payment. This was my 4th month of which i have payed my payment. It was due on the 22nd, i sent it in on the 15th. They then called me daily telling me that they hadnt recieved my payment or that they lost it. Maybe because of the holidays, idk. This was THE ONLY month i had payed the minimum, instead of the usual $40 or $45 i send. Then then would not stop asking me to send in payments through mine OR a family or friends credit or debit card. On my last bill statment, they said i only had about $100 to pay back. When my mom talked to them and said she wanted to just pay it off so theyd stop ###ing with me, they then said my balance was $245. my credit line was not even $200 from the start. None of the representaticves speak clear english. They have given my mom fake names, been rude, harrasing me, and none of them have the same straight story. These people are scammers, that try to take every last cent from you they can get up. If anyone knows what to do, or has any suggestions, please contact me, if you can. Were just going to end up having to take them to court. DO NOT GET A CREDIT CARD from these people!!!
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - unauthorized credit card charges
- Credit One Bank - billing
- Credit One Bank - credit card payment "not received"
- Credit One Bank - I am not allowed to use my credit card.
- Credit One Bank - suspended account "7-10 days" a month ago