Creative Home Arts Club / what the heck happened?

3 Minnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:

I joined the Creative Home Arts Club as a Life Member back in Sept. of 2004, member number [protected]. Paid $340.00 plus for the membership. Everything was fine in the beginning. Magazines where great until the changed to scrap booking only. Then everything stopped. I didn't get magazines, nothing. Now you can't even log onto the site. I realize things change in 14 years - but really - Life Member should mean Life. They should be required to refund membership fee's.

Le
Jan 14, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      31st of May, 2018

I am finding the same issue. I have been a member since 08/2006 and have neither heard from anyone or received anything for such a long time, I had forgotten about you until I cleaned out a desk and found my membership card.

What's up? Are you still around? Do life members receive any benefits at this time?

Bonnie Gudmandsen
    [email protected]

• Bo
      31st of May, 2018

Please see my comment above. No communication from anyone FOREVER!
    Do you still exist?
    What about Lifetime Memberdhip Benefits? Do THEY still exist.
    Lifetime Member since 08/2006
    Please respond.

• Bi
      1st of Sep, 2018

I have had the exact same experience. I am or was a lifetime member and paid a nice price for that. However, I never got the perks promised and then nothing. I wrote emails, letters, etc. But never got a response. I think one of the last magazines I received was in 2005. How can they make such promises and then just disappear? How can they be held accountable?

• Te
      13th of Sep, 2018

I also joined as a lifetime member. Same complaints...