Menu
Stage 32
reviews & complaints

Stage 32
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
0 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Stage 32. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
2:36 am

Stage 32 - Web classes

I've taken a few of their "classes" and will never ever take another one! Sound is horrible, no follow up even though they promise to, classes promise to deliver but unless you have a Mac... they don't. Skip these people. They don't know what they are doing and what's worse... they don't even care! There are so many other classes out there that are lot better. Try ScreenwritingU they do free classes and will give you cash back if you don't like the ones you paid for. Any class is better than Stage 32!

Hide full review
R
7:17 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Stage 32 deluged me with spam offering to send my script to 500 managers etc. If I received 2 recommendations from their reviewers. After spending $2000 on reviews (all my life savings and money borrowed too), they sumarily banned me for a comment about a third party on a third party web site that has nothing to do with me on the grounds that I am not a nice person... And kept all my money.

A
11:21 am

Stage 32 - a skiving ground for producers

I came across Stage 32 in 2016, I posted multiple synopses to serveral of my potential scripts hoping to find collaborators. One synopsis in particular, was titled Ladies of The Lake, which was set at The Lake of Ozark and involved money laundering, drugs and prostitution etc... (loosley based on what I had seen, heard and leardned about working at the Lake for MANY years).
Then in March of 2016, I recieved an email stating that one of my "works" had caught the "eye of a producer" and advised me to join a webinar to learn about taking the next step, a guide to "option agreements, reserved rights, purchase agreements, contingent compensations, passive royalties and episodic royalties".
However nothing came to pass but low and behold guess what is a hit show now? Ozark! Yes, that's right, the only difference between Ozark and MY Ladies of The Lake is that MY storyline followed those in law enforcement taking on the seedy underbelly of The Lake. So, before you go pouring your heart out onStage 32, just know it's nothing but a skiving ground for producers, where they can peruse at their leisure.

View 0 more photos
Hide full review
M
5:45 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I gave the company Stage 32 150 dollars for script coverage I haven't received from Pat O'Brien in mid October. It is currently Mid Feb.I have been in contact with an employee named Nick. He has done nothing. I have asked for a refund and now have been received no contact since my request. As it stands, I have paid money for a service that hasn't arrived so...

S
4:55 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Stage 32 Contests/script coverage Fraud. I signed up for some script coverage. Only AFTER I paid them, did they inform me they would not provide the coverage for 3 months! This is a complete bait and switch and fraudulent advertising. I contacted the website, and they responded with a copied and pasted email and refused to provide me with a phone number for someone I could talk to about the issue.

View 0 more photos
N
4:30 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I joined the website www.stage32.com couple of month ago. I was so happy, because it was possible to show my works and join other groups and share your interests with other people. But one day I couldn’t log in. I tried couple of times, but nothing. I emailed the moderators, but they kept silence. Be careful and check your content on the website. It was unpleasant and terrible from their side to throw me away from the website.

J
4:53 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently finished one job for the website www.stage32.com. I was so excited about it, but now I understood that they simply search for idiot, who would make the job completely for free. They still haven’t paid me and told me a lot of promises and excuses. But I stopped to believe them. I want my money and hoped that someone would help me to get them. Please, post comments if you have the similar thing with this company.

Stage 32 contacts