Having problems with Stage 32?

Stage 32 Customer Service Contacts

23233 N. Pima Rd № 113-148
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stage 32 Customer Service. Initial Stage 32 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stage 32 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stage 32. Discuss the issues you have had with Stage 32 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Stage 32 Complaints & Reviews

Stage 32Web classes

I've taken a few of their "classes" and will never ever take another one! Sound is horrible, no follow up even though they promise to, classes promise to deliver but unless you have a Mac... they don't. Skip these people. They don't know what they are doing and what's worse... they don't even care! There are so many other classes out there that are lot better. Try ScreenwritingU they do free classes and will give you cash back if you don't like the ones you paid for. Any class is better than Stage 32!!!

Apr 11, 2020

Stage 32 — screenplay reviews

Stage 32 deluged me with spam offering to send my script to 500 managers etc. If I received 2 recommendation...

Stage 32a skiving ground for producers

I came across Stage 32 in 2016, I posted multiple synopses to serveral of my potential scripts hoping to find collaborators. One synopsis in particular, was titled Ladies of The Lake, which was set at The Lake of Ozark and involved money laundering, drugs and prostitution etc... (loosley based on what I had seen, heard and leardned about working at the Lake for MANY years).
    Then in March of 2016, I recieved an email stating that one of my "works" had caught the "eye of a producer" and advised me to join a webinar to learn about taking the next step, a guide to "option agreements, reserved rights, purchase agreements, contingent compensations, passive royalties and episodic royalties".
    However nothing came to pass but low and behold guess what is a hit show now? Ozark! Yes, that's right, the only difference between Ozark and MY Ladies of The Lake is that MY storyline followed those in law enforcement taking on the seedy underbelly of The Lake. So, before you go pouring your heart out onStage 32, just know it's nothing but a skiving ground for producers, where they can peruse at their leisure.

a skiving ground for producers

Feb 15, 2019

Stage 32 — script coverage

I gave the company Stage 32 150 dollars for script coverage I haven't received from Pat O'Brien in mid...

Stage 32 — script coverage / fraud

Stage 32 Contests/script coverage Fraud. I signed up for some script coverage. Only AFTER I paid them, did...

www.stage32.com — They blocked my access to the website

I joined the website www.stage32.com couple of month ago. I was so happy, because it was possible to show my...

stage32.com — They didn't paid for job

I recently finished one job for the website www.stage32.com. I was so excited about it, but now I understood...