Creative Home Arts Club / not as advertised

United States Review updated:
I get ad in the mail that if I respond in 10 days I get the first issue of the magazine and 3 free gifts. I sent in my card and quickly received a bill; I did not pay, I was waiting for my first issue to see if this is something to invest in. I finally received a large envelope with my free very small purple gift bag and another bill, I'll get the other stuff upon payment. It's only a dollar per month but they want $24.00 at a time. Now all of a sudden there are conditions to meet to get the free things that I was suppose to get. They aren't getting any money from me, it isn't hard to tell this is more of a plan for them to get rich than do something fun for me. If I can't sample the program first then they don't get any money first; and billing people for 2 years before trying is a total rip off. Someone needs to shut these people down.

A  5th of May, 2009 by
they did that to me too. we are going to call tomorrow and talk if we even get thorough. But anyone and everyone, its a SCAM !! they are milking people out.
I didnt ask for any magazine subscription either. now they send me another. I think they are crazy!! why are these people still here and why isnt somebody shutting them down with all the complaints against them. HARRASSING us for money!! for things that we didnt ask.
A  27th of Sep, 2012 by
They do not stand behind anything they advertise, yes i received 1 project to test, what a joke, you could have bought it at a Dollar Store, and yes i got caught up in the Lifetime Membership, some membership, they don't do anything but take your money, send you a couple of bags, and then you never here from them again, I think the BBC should shut them down, and reimburse all their Lifetime Members... Is there anything that can be done? I sure would back anyone who would get things going to get our money back.
A  6th of Oct, 2014 by
i have been trying to contact them for months. I am a life member but cannot access my account. They dont reply to any of my e-mail. Whatever you do dont join.
N  23rd of Mar, 2017 by
@pherman Same with me. For a while the website kept telling me they couldn't access my account and I should try later. I just wanted to see if I was still considered a member. Then I sent numerous e-mails complaining that I'd heard nothing from them in months and couldn't remember the last time I received their magazine. I never got any response. Today I tried to access the website and find it no longer exists. Its a shame. I worked hard for that money!
A  4th of Jun, 2017 by
Same thing happened to me with the Creative Home Arts Club...The only thing "creative" about the club was the way they scammed me out of a Lifetime Membership. I guess it was their lifetime and not mine.

Creative Home Arts Club Logo Creative Home Arts Club