Crate And Barrel / merchandise quality and customer service
An item was delivered that was defective. At first it looked like that the company would be cooperative but then they sent another item that was ten times worse so that the quality was poor for a very hight price. Customer service also said that that the product was supposed to be like that so I went back to the store to check the floor model to make sure it wasn't me and in fact, that was not true. They often did not return calls. The night before the third possiible delivery customer service called and cancelled at 7PM. On the forth attempt, which was scheduled again after many calls, the delivery men (who were nice) came with two items which each also had some damage to the doors. Unbelievable.
When corporate was contacted they intitially seemed responsive but then the regional customer service manager became punitive and said that because we involved coporate that we would have to either keep our damaged merchandise or return it. Unfortunately, we paid by debit card so we couldn't put a hold on the payment.
So, in short, defective merchandise, rude customer service, much time wasted waiting and anticipating a quality product which never came through and a lot of covering up.
More Crate And Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Crate And Barrel - Terrible quality of products 
- Crate And Barrel - No confirmation to an email order on hold
- Crate And Barrel - Refund the shipping
- Crate And Barrel - poor, poor, poor customer service
- Crate And Barrel - Unbelievably bad customer service
- Crate & Barrel / Euromarket Designs - frustrated
- Crate & Barrel - Failure to deliver couch or reimburse moving expense
- Crate And Barrel - Delivery, management, quality
- Crate & Barrel - Poor quality
- Crate & Barrel - Customer Service and Credit Information Gathering Procedures