Crackle / The commercials are so frequent that the viewing experience is ruined
Crackle doesn't have the best selection of movies, but there are enough that I WOULD use the service IF it weren't for the incessant commercials. I understand services like Crackle make money off advertisements, but don't the Crackle executives read reviews of their site? The commercials are so frequent that the viewing experience is ruined--which means I'd rather NOT watch a movie than be rudely jarred out of entertainment-mode with garish, tacky, too-frequent commercials. Business people remark often that time is money. If they believe this, then they insult us by wasting our valuable time with commercial-overload. Better to pay for a movie, enjoy the 80 minutes, and get to bed, than sit through the insulting gibberish the ad companies try to push down my throat. And the irony is whatever product I DO happen to catch from an intrusive ad, I have such a negative feeling about I'm SURE not to buy it. Enough ads!
More Crackle Complaints & Reviews
- Crackle - Crackle has a commercial every 7-8 min 
- Crackle - Playing Porn in background 
- Crackle - adult ads (R-rated) during PG films 
- Crackle - Too many of the same commercials and too many commercials 
- Crackle - This is a throw-back service and isn't worth your time 
- Crackle - crackle "days of our lives"
- Crackle - crackle, com streaming video
- Crackle - stop commercials
- Crackle - relentless commercials
- Crackle - movie stops after a commercial break and goes right back to the beginning or resets the app entirely