Having problems with Crackle?

Crackle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 13, 2011. The latest review Commercials was posted on Mar 8, 2021. The latest complaint adult ads (r-rated) during pg films was resolved on Feb 28, 2014. Crackle has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 34 reviews. Crackle has resolved 1 complaints.

Crackle Customer Service Contacts

10202 West Washington Boulevard
Harry Cohn Building
Suite 2141

Culver City, California

Crackle Complaints & Reviews

Crackle Commercials

There are way too many commercials plus I get done with a commercial break and back to the show and then have to turn off to go do something else but when I come back, instant commercials right off the bat. I would GLADLY PAY for an ad free version, otherwise I will quit watching all together. Not even network TV has this many commercials per show. Sad. - Jake

Apr 11, 2020

Crackle — video streaming app

Crackle was once a solid alternative to premium streaming services such as netflix and hulu... Hundreds of...

Jan 04, 2020

Crackle — crackle movie streaming.

Crackle is absolutely worthless!" The library of movies seems really appealing, until you watch a movie that...

Crackle scam advertising

The ad tells you a one time of $1.00 fee to verify to your card, also if you live in the US, CANADA, you will never be charged. Once pitting in your card for verification then tells you after 5 days trial your card will be charged $29.00 a month. Now knowing this the really challenge starts when trying to cancel while being hung up on by the night shift to avoid the cancellation request.
    Bad, deceptive night shift. Will be reporting to the Federal Trade Commission and the BBB FOR THESE ACTIONS. I had to cancel my card for the bad ACTIONS of Sony Crackle.
    Used them in the past for several years and recommended them!😕😦😠 screen shot everything...

Crackle Streaming Servicesheena

Hey I like crackle because it free and i'm just putting this in to tell yeah that sheena episodes are out of place. I started watching it and became confused with the episodes. After I look it up I found that the episodes were in the wrong order. Please fix this I like crackle. I never had this problem before so i'm not blaming crackle for the mistake I just want it fix.

Crackle sony crackle ads repeat and repeat and repeat

Really. The same Smirnoff advertisement 3 times in a row. I don't drink. Why don't you ask me to sign up, ask me some questions and profile me. Only give ads that seem relative to the consumer.

The ads are too frequent. Run a silent add banner at the bottom of the screen instead.

The Crackle app user interface on Roku and Firestick isn't stable. Video plays in background. No recently watched selection. Seems like you hired the rejects that couldn't make it at Netflix.

Crackle crackle tv

Crackle TV constantly stops playing and displays the message "Unable to Continue Now. Please Try Again Later." My Internet vitals are 44.9MPS/10.5MPS. Netflix runs on the laptops and Samsung TV simultaneously with absolutely no issues. About every six months, for 9 years I try again using Crackle but it is always the same. I have gone online and registered. I have deleted Crackle then reinstalled it. I have paused movies in the beginning and waited for 10 too 15 minutes thinking that Crackle may need a little time to download. I have tried "Activating A Device" online but I cannot get Crackle to generate an activation code. Crackle does two things. It either will not start at all and displays the message "Unable to Play at This Time, Please Try Again Later" or it will begin playing a movie and after 5 or so minutes stop playing and again displaying the same message. When restarting the movie Crackle will either resume playing and crash again after a few seconds or it starts at the beginning of the movie and then crashes again at the same point as before. I really wanted to give Crackle a try but if it won't work as is a constant source of irritation why bother. I hope that a workable solution and not some B/S "We're sorry. Try unplugging bla, bla, bla."

Crackle — decent program don't ruin it!

All you have to do is charge people for commercial free movies. I would pay. Up to $5 a month if you keep...

Crackle — crackle "days of our lives"

The newest 5 episodes of days of our lives have skipped a heap of episodes, Sonny and Paul have gone from a...

Crackle crackle, com streaming video

I watched most of a movie and moved the "bar" to the end and now Have tried numerous times to log back on to watch another selection and cannot access your service! I gladly watch all of the numerous "adds" You want me as a subscriber or what!? I think I have made my complaint very clear, but your site indicated I must drag my complaint on for over 350 characters. Do you really care about input or is this a hoax to let us vent? The problem I am having is quite relevant to me participating. It seems as I recall that I had similar problems in the past and explains why I have not tried to use this service for quite a while. I have noted your sponsors and being as I am retired and have many friends who are, contacting your sponsors" en mass" could get some results from "Crackle." OR maybe you are not worth it. As to whether or not you respond to me directly will determine as to whether or not I EVER use your service again. Loyal ad watcher

Crackle — stop commercials

Please, stop your endless commercials or let people skip it somehow. Think it over. Watch a 2-hour movie...

Crackle — relentless commercials

This website is full of commercials that repeat every 5-10 minutes and I must confess that it's very...

Crackle — movie stops after a commercial break and goes right back to the beginning or resets the app entirely

Movie stops after a commercial break and goes right back to the beginning or resets the app entirely . We...

Crackle delta united

making this company specific it isn't it's all of it. so many commercials so long so many obnoxious repeats I cannot sit through anything
              you may run commercials to keep it free, but you will lose viewers
              I'd rather pay modest fee & not watch commercials or at least keep it reasonable so shows are not unwatchable
              Season 1 of start up not available?

Crackle freezing

Lately the movies freeze and stay frozen. Its annoying and maddening. Plus the fact that one has to put up with the same over and over and over commercials..
                It would seem to me that if Crackle wants more viewership, it would care about the problems that its viewers encounter and fix those annoying problems. The commercials help subsidize the channel Crackle and in return the commercials get their advertisments across to the consumers.
                And why doesn' t Crackle update movies, its not like we are asking for a lot.

Crackle annoying automatic promos

I am sick of that automatic promo when I get to the Crackle channel on the Roku- you know the one, with that annoying fanboy going on and on about how great Milo Ventimilia is. I just want to search for something to watch on this channel and don't need to hear his promo. Of course there's no way under "options" to disable this? I won't be on here for long.

• To
                      Toggle Promo Activist Nov 07, 2018

Yes, yes a thousand times yes. We should be able to disable this.
                      The commercials are getting a little out of hand but this is the worst. Every time I turn to Crackle I hit mute until I start my program.

Crackle service

Snatch... I love crackle it's a great place to watch shows I've been watching snatch now for some reason I cannot watch the last four episodes downloads all commercials everything then it stops at the episode download I've tried to reinstall I've tried updates I've tried other roku's same thing happens please fix love the show love your website but this has been going on for 3 days now please

Crackle — will not resume free first commercial break

This is the second time I have installed the cracks app... It will not resume playing either TV shows or...

Crackle unable to view the videos of comedians in cars posted on this site

I have been able to watch Comedians in Cars until a month ago. I would open up an email with a single shot on it and the screen would go blank. I went to my bookmark for Crackle and I could no longer view any of the videos. I notified your company and they sent me an email asking questions; my Adobe Flash player is 23, I have the latest upgrade to Safari and I have fast speed internet. Yet, I still was not able to view “Cars.”
                      I let your technical support team know without response. I then sent a complaint yesterday. When I check “Cars” again later in the day, I could view the videos. Today, I opened an email from you with a single shot on it and it could not be viewed nor could anything on the “Cars” site.

Fix this please

Crackle — way too many commercials!!

I loved Crackle and used it a lot in the past, but now there's too many commercials. It is absolutely...