Cracker Barrel / customer service
My visit to CB in White House, TN 10/26/18 was nothing short of disappointing. Upon arrival the host asked very curtly, "How many"? Thinking to myself, Gee, sorry to be such a bother. We were seated and the host never uttered a word. Then out came the charming (NOT) waitress. It appeared she and the host had eaten from the same box of cheerios. She stood with pencil in hand waiting to take our drink order without saying a word to us. No hi, I'm so and so, can I get you something to drink?
She did the same thing when we were ready to order our meal.
I don't expect much after all, its only Cracker Barrel!
I do, however, expect to be shown some hospitality.
The food is only average and that's on a good day. The lack of manners as well as hospitality at this restaurant, was ridiculous. I should just keep my money, and cook at home. Sorry I've bothered you.
More Cracker Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Cracker Barrel - sexism, racism & favoritism 
- The Cracker Barrel - slow, bad food, poor staff 
- Cracker Barrel - employee 
- Cracker Barrel - no breaks allowed 
- Cracker Barrel - hours cut 
- Cracker Barrel - unethical behavior 
- Cracker Barrel - food quality, quantity and price
- Cracker Barrel - waiting in line
- Cracker Barrel - service
- Cracker Barrel - customer service