ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Feb 04, 2020

Cracker Barrel Store #371 — Waitress stole my, medication holder

Had dinner, had placed my pill holder next to the lamp on the table to take meds after eating. Left, realized...

Cracker BarrelDinner

My husband and I went to Cracker Barrel July 23, 2018 . We came for chicken and dumplings (Which we love there) in Meadville, PA. We were so disappointed that they were all out of them. So, we ordered the roast beef. When they brought us our dinner we were in shocked of the little piece of roast beef. It was very thin and very small. It was a small plate and even with the mashed potatoes and okra it didn't fill the plate. The meat was good but it was size of meat I would feed my 6 year old grandson. I just felt I needed to say something. Thank you for listening.

Comment Guidelines