Cracker Barrel / bad food-got ill

To all that travel or just eat out,

I stopped at this location on September 9th, after many stops at their other locations. It was after the lunch rush and we thought we would get better service/food. Our server, Michelle, thought a good choice was the the turkey special of the day. We both ordered the "special", that was one of our mistakes, the first being we stopped to eat here.

The staff bought out our order and it was not our orders. I could figure this one out as there were 10 other parties in the whole place. When our orders did arrive they were very dry on the edges of the meat, and I asked if they mircowaved them, I was told no way. I should have sent the food back and gotten somethingelse, mistake two.

We ahd almost made it home when both of us started to get sick to our stomaches and other problems. I contacted the restaurant as soon as I could to ask if anyone else had trouble, they hung up on me. I went to the home office to let them know about the troubles and was told they would forward my problems to that location. That was three weeks ago.

I just want everyone to know what not to order for future reference, the"special of the day" was proably sitting under heat lamps after lunch rush did not consume all the prepared meals. I also beleive that the home office should have helped with my troubles.

As for now I will not be eating in any of their locations after this bad service after a bad meal.

MillerTymeLLC

Comments

• Je
      Nov 21, 2010

The company has went down hill, way down from what it use to be, they are only out for dollar amounts and not for their guest and employees, the cheaper the better for them. But, they will tend to cover this up, Just beware of what you order and ask questions about the product or special, and whatever you do send the order back, they have to make it right.

•   Mar 23, 2011

I think that this place stinks the food is very bad and there are so many places to choose from. I think everyone should go to just about any other place to eat.