Cox Communications / fraud

1 Orange County CA, CA, United States Review updated:

In June I signed up for an Internet/Phone package with Cox with automated billing to a credit card. I took careful notes at the time. Upon recently reviewing the credit card record in detail, going back 5 months, I found that I had been also billed $52 a month for TV/cable. It didn't pop out because I also use this card for business expense and there are many items. I never ordered cable TV or even discussed it. I sent a message (it took a long time to get a reply) and Cox refused to do anything except to credit the most recent month. Don't do business with these people. Don't sign up for any "special offers". I have Direct TV in another residence and I am a satisfied customer. Arrogant management, inattentive service, except when they are signing you up. I am also filing a complaint with the CA Dept. of Consumer Affairs.

Comments

7th of Jul, 2012

Sounds like you need to learn how to pay attention to your bills. It's not a Cox issue, it's a YOU issue! How do you know they are "Arrogant management, inattentive service, except when they are signing you up people"? Sounds to the rest of us you are. You should have gone to your local office with a bank statement to correct this. I don't even own a business and I have enough sense to think of that.