[Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myvery rude debt collector s

Very disappointed & disheartened by the rude debt collectors who made phone calls via ‭+[protected]‬, ‭+[protected]‬, ‭+[protected]‬. I have been a loyal customer since 2003 & have made numerous loans under a lot of accounts. I admit it was my mistake for not paying on time. I normally pay all once I receive the salary but this month I'm facing financial difficulties. I tried to negotiate by reassuring them everything would be cleared by end of this week but they did not listen. They were persistent and raised their voice worse than loan sharks. They were young malay men, I was surprised on what ground they were appointed to represent this very big company with such poor attitudes. This was not the case back when I first started to have loans with Courts; the staff maintained their professionalism when asking for loan repayments. This is not the same when Courts started to appoint third party to carry the task. I really hope something will be done before customers start losing their patience and turning to other companies that offer better before and after sales services. If I were one of those errand payers, Courts would have not approved my loans under 4 different accounts. We customers are not trying to run away from paying the installments, but when something crops up and we need to delay the payment, all we ask is to give us some time until we're able to do so.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for emailing to Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the delay responding to your email.

However, in order for us to proceed further, appreciate if you could provide us with Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Regards,

Mugina Muniandy

Customer Service Executive

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur