[Resolved] CouponCabin / terrible website and appalling service!

I was just about to get my reward and they blocked my account! I still have no idea what happened and they don't want to explain anything. After I found out that my account was blocked I contacted CouponCabin and demanded some reasonable explanation and their rep started talking nonsense - something about their terms and conditions. I actually did not understand what he tried to tell. Well, then they made another genius move - they closed access to their website! What did I do? I don't get it!! Terrible website and appalling service!

• Resolution statement

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hello, Beijik.

Can you please send us a note at [protected]@couponcabin.com and reference this post so we can help assist you with the details of your account? If your account has been frozen, it is most often due to the creation and use of multiple accounts which is against CouponCabin's Terms & Conditions.

CouponCabin Customer Service