CouponCabin company logo
CouponCabin
reviews & complaints
CouponCabin
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

83 complaints
54 resolved 29 unresolved

This account has been claimed by CouponCabin customer service / representatives through our verification process.

CouponCabin reviews & complaints

CouponCabin complaints 83

CouponCabin - That is a total trick and chetting

I followed all the process and term that they gave for a exclusive coupon for new customers. For achieving this, I even reopened a new window with cart empty to placing that order. But they just told me the store denied this because I used other coupons from other websites. That's a total lie. If I use coupon from other websites, you have no records of that? But you only believe store's words without your own judgement? If I used a coupon or actived other cash back website, I would have received my reward. Do I still need to check this with your service center staff? Just look at those words with unwillingness from them.

Desired outcome: get cash back I deserve

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CouponCabin - Reactivate Account Please!!

Hi,
I am writing as recently my coupon cabin account was frozen and closed due to violation of the IP address.

My account ([protected]@yahoo.com) has not violated the terms of coupon cabin and I do not understand why it was closed. I have over $100 pending cash back on my account as well.

My mother, Carol Hoyt, also has her own coupon cabin account logged into her account ([protected]@yahoo.com) while at my house using my WiFi. I am unsure if this is what caused the issue?

Validation of both of our accounts including our licenses were sent for verification.

Can someone please help reactivate my account as well as my mother's?

Christy Behe ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Desired outcome: Reactivate my Account & earned cash back

CouponCabin - Crooks and Scammers

They screwed me out of $150 from Motel 6 and Walmart who paid them out to compensate me for these rebates. Guess what Coupon Cabin, slimiest excuse company on the planet you are supposed to share these payouts, not make up BS excuses and flat out lies about documents being altered and threatening people with lawsuits from your five and dime sleaze ball lawyer who wouldn't survive in a small claims court case. Try to speak the truth and they threaten to sue you. The truth is they are scammers just like everybody continues to say so all over the internet. Can't wait for the day of your class action lawsuit. Karma can be, well you ought to know. Avoid this company with their fake positive reviews. THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU OUT AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT. Never dealt with such shady liars.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CouponCabin - My account was closed and there was no reason!

I used to have a account with you but a couple years ago suddenly my account was closed by you. Stating I had broken rules. No I did not. There's not multiple accounts. There's not any form of breaking any rules. I would appreciate
My account reinstated. The money I had built up returned. That would be nice. My email is [protected]@mail.com
Barbara Gordon
1928 3rd ave south
Fort Dodge, Iowa

Desired outcome: My account and money built up returned .

CouponCabin - Cashback account

I opened an account about 1 week ago. Today, my account was flagged and was asked for ID. I sent my ID in and then received a notification that my account was terminated and no further assistance would be provided. I have pending cash back and I would like to receive it.

The customer service agent was Frankie W. I was not rude nor did I do anything that was against the terms of service.

Desired outcome: Receive the cash back I have currently pending

Update by [email protected]
Jul 01, 2021

I sent the information in and was told that my account was deleted anyways

Jul 30, 2021

Their standard response to all of their complaints. It is unreasonable to ask for such personal documentation. How do we know who your employees are and they are not going to use our personal documents for identity fraud. CouponCabin stating that they are a completely free service is bull, it maybe free to the people clicking on the links, but it is not free to the stores, they are paying you. CouponCabin is collecting a percentage from the stores plus keeping the reimbursements for the members only cashback such as the $100 off of $100. To state just take a few minutes and once verified, accounts are restored is bogus. Once we send you state issued photo ID and your employees commit identity fraud with our documents, it will take years, if ever, to undo. You don't need state issued ID or a copy of someone's credit card statement or a birth certificate. CouponCabin has nerve to even ask for this information.

CouponCabin - They forfeited by cash back

I received an email from Coupon Cabin stating that I had created multiple accounts from the same IP address to gain ‘new member' offers. First, I had never received any funds in the past from Coupon Cabin. They subtracted their fees monthly for ‘ account maintenance' and I never once received a penny. It had been years since I signed into account. I tried to use a promo code and used my Facebook account sign in for ease on a purchase recently. Then I am accused of having multiple accounts on the same IP address. I asked to merge the 2 accounts as I was unaware of the old sign in information. I was treated quite rudely. They can keep the cash back as that was their intentions in the first place. They could easily see that I had never received a dime from them.

Update by Dianna C.
May 17, 2021

What a typical ‘canned’ response! As you could easily see, the first account was rather old and unused. You had deducted any cash rebates that I had earned as ‘account maintenance.’ I never received a penny from your company on that email and simply forgot that I ever had an account. Delete my email addresses in your system so that you don’t continue to earn kickbacks from the stores that I shop. That is how your company got rich, kickbacks and account maintenance. There are much better rebate companies out there. But you won’t even read this response, just let your robots generate another canned response how you must adhere to your rules so you can pay out these $100 rebates... sure.

That’s exactly what they did to me and it was not true there were no multiple accounts .

we provide service for people to avail big discount just click link and buy your favorite things. Fair weather Coupons code helps you save on coupon and promo codes.https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile/fairweather-coupons

S
Dec 31, 2020

CouponCabin - frozen account

Coupon Cabin froze my account and did not provide a reason. I have used the same account on a regular and consistent basis since 2017. In order to unfreeze the account they asked for a photo of my drivers license to verify my address. I sent them a photo of my valid current license with the address that matches my account but i redacted my face, d/o/b and license number for security reasons. They refuse to release my account and are keeping money that they owe me and money that I have used to purchase gift certificates from them. I have contacted them dozens of times and can't get anything reasonable as a responce.

Desired outcome: access to my account

CouponCabin - Gift card not delivered as advertised

I purchased the gift card under the condition and stated advertisement that it would be available for use immediate. It was not. And I lost my chance to make a purchase on ebay last night/early am. https://www.omnicard.com/maintenance.html "omnicard.com is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon." I would not have purchased had I known it wasnt available immediately, as advertised here https://www.couponcabin.com/gift-cards/ when will I get my digital gift card? Couponcabin gift cards are instantly available and can be redeemed immediately. I no longer have a need for it. I have requested a refund they will not grant

CouponCabin - Locking accounts and rebate scam

I got an account. I did my purchase as they wanted. The credit was pending for a few months and a little bit before it would be released to me they locked my account and asked me to send them my state ID which had my address and full name on it. I sent it to them and they rejected it because I put paper in front of my ID number. They said they do not accept ID with redacted info but nothing in there Terms & Conditions states that.

Update by saly1603
Oct 21, 2020

I gave you the state-issued photo ID with the info you asked for visible. Can you unlock my account now so I can get as you stated "INCREDIBLE cash back"?

C

CouponCabin - Cancelled account

First, let me say that I was a Coupon Cabin customer for many years. I was considered to be in the top 25% of Coupon Cabin customers and even worked a short lesson about saving money through coupon...

J
May 31, 2020
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CouponCabin - My account was terminated for no reason whatsoever!

My account was terminated for no reason. CouponCabin wanted me to prove my residency and requested my residency documents, which I provided. But they still terminated my account without stating any reason for that.
I wrote 2 letters to address they provided. The first letter was returned to me because there was no such addressee and the second letter got no response whatsoever.
They do what they want and act like bullies.

CouponCabin has systems in place which are designed to protect both our 9, 000, 000+ cash back members, like yourself, and our 3, 500+ cash back partner stores. In part, it's because of these systems that CouponCabin can offer such INCREDIBLE cash back offers that you just can't find anywhere else. Account verifications typically take just a few minutes and once verified, accounts are immediately restored. If you're uncomfortable sending us your state-issued ID, there are six other documents that you can use to verify your account. Please note that this information is in no way shared or used for any purpose other than this account verification and once the process is complete, all documents are permanently deleted.

H
Feb 21, 2020

CouponCabin - Rebate from purchases

Coupon Cabin owes me $192 for legitimate purchases. They've already received their commissions (their share of the rebate) for these purchases, and now they are keeping my share also. I've been a...

C
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CouponCabin - deactivate account, missing cashback

I don't hope to resolve my problem, after viewing other complaints and all generic answers. Could be my review will be helpful for new members. 11/10/19 I made a purchase thru Coupon cabin, it...

T
Dec 14, 2019

CouponCabin - cash back

Coupon Cabin deactivated my account saying I violated their Terms and Conditions, when I did no such thing. They owed me over $80 at the time, and are now saying that amount is forfeited. This i...

S
Dec 04, 2019
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

CouponCabin - false and misleading ads re: stubhub

CouponCabin falsely advertised 15% off StubHub tickets and $50.00 cash bonus for purchasing tickets through CouponCabin.com for StubHub. Please see the attached screenshots. I subsequently purchased...

Dec 04, 2019

CouponCabin - coupon cabin

Worst rebate site out there. Way too many hoops to jump. Can't have the item already in your cart, timer, can't go to another website, (not even PayPal to pay for it?, etc., etc). I purchased a phone that was supposed to get me a rebate through CC, ended up not getting it, had to repurcahse through BeFrugal, and return the first purchase, what a hassle. Had high hopes. Never again.

B
Nov 26, 2019

CouponCabin - coupon redemption

I received an email from coupon cabin stating I was due 27.00 dollars cash back. Asked me to choose how I wanted it back in the form of a gift card check etc. I chose it to be sent to my bank account. A few days and never received it so I logged in to ask where it was and was told it's not payable until the warranty period is over. Well the payment due date is 04/21/2021. Meaning the phone warranty is 18 mths. When iPhone says it's a year. The phone is nót returnable after 30 days which is when it should be payable. Anyway why would I want a coupon not elegible for 18mths. No thanks. Sounds like a scan to me.

R
Nov 20, 2019

CouponCabin - account blocked

I have used coupon cabin for a long time with no complaints. Today I used a members only coupon without any issues. I then tried to redeem my cash back in an Amazon gift card. My account became blocked. I have never had any problems until now.
Now what can I do to resolve this? I do not have any other accounts on my IP address because I changed internet providers so this one is new.

J
Oct 24, 2019

CouponCabin - cash back

I clicked on a 15% bonus cash back for coupon cabin customers, and they did not apply to my account stating it was for new members only.!100% lie! I found the deal I clicked on and it's absolutely an exclusive deal at 15% off for existing customers. In addition- I clicked a $5 off $55?and they didn't apply that one either. I encourage anyone who's been cheated by them to file a complaint with department of consumer protection and you likely get your money back and they'll be investigated if there's enough complaints

Oct 04, 2019

CouponCabin - account termination

My coupon cabin account was terminated, initially with no explanation, but after several inquiries they insist I violated their policy by having more than one account on my IP address. Absolutely not true. I tried to get them to figure out what glitch in their system caused this error, but they are not interested in resolving it and told me that under no circumstances can my account be restored, nor can I ever have a coupon cabin account again. On my end, I'm concerned that someone hacked my IP address or something, but coupon cabin refused to give me any information about the multiple accounts they claim are used from my IP address. Seems like something shady is going on at coupon cabin.

Update by m&pb
Nov 03, 2019

Coupon cabin responded to my complaint by continuing to insist that multiple accounts claimed members exclusive benefits from my ip address, but this simply is not true. They refuse to provide any information about what IP address or accounts other than mine are involved. I have not claimed an exclusive benefit in a very long time, probably years, because I was reserving my one per month exclusive so I could try to get the coveted, large amazon cash back... never got it, so wasn’t using member exclusive coupons. I have never cheated coupon cabin. THEIR SYSTEM is absolutely wrong and worse, their treatment of their members (or ex members, after they unjustifiably ban them) is arrogant and rude.

1 2 3  ...  5