Countrywide Mortgage / Rip off
This company preyed on me when I was most vulnerable, right after a divorce. They promised me a better loan with better interest, and an ARM would be the best thing for my situation. Little did I know that the best for me would have been to stay with USDA. My payments with USDA would never have gone up to more than $758 per month. My payments are with countrywide, $995 and HSBC $298 (countrywide sold a partial to HSBC. Over half my salary. They refuse to refinance me, they just keep modifying the loan, but not to any help to me. I am moving towards foreclosure, I have been temporarily off work to due a surgery and have fallen behind in my payments. I feel hopeless in catching up, and just feel this person who had me sign these papers knew I was under much emotional distress and she also completed the paperwork, taking my ex/husband off the title of the home by using out dated information and falsified paperwork.
More Countrywide Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Service in my area/ not providing me what I want that they can provide.
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california