Countrywide Home Loans / fraud and cheating!
Due to a promised Bonus, that never came through, we had to file chapter 13, from falling behind on our payments. We made regular payments, and were on a payment schedule with them. Then our house caught on fire. The insurance company issued us a check, to pay the contractor. The check had our name on it, and Countrywide too. We were told by Countrywide to sign the check, and they would pay the contractor directly, when the check cleared. The check cleared, and they kept our insurance money. We now are owners of a house, that is UNBELIEVABLE. Its completely gutted inside, and now have no money to do the repairs. I have 3 kids that no longer have a roof over their heads, and have to live with my mother. Thanks Countrywide... Christmas is going to be fun!!!
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept