Countrywide Home Loans / fraud and cheating!
Due to a promised Bonus, that never came through, we had to file chapter 13, from falling behind on our payments. We made regular payments, and were on a payment schedule with them. Then our house caught on fire. The insurance company issued us a check, to pay the contractor. The check had our name on it, and Countrywide too. We were told by Countrywide to sign the check, and they would pay the contractor directly, when the check cleared. The check cleared, and they kept our insurance money. We now are owners of a house, that is UNBELIEVABLE. Its completely gutted inside, and now have no money to do the repairs. I have 3 kids that no longer have a roof over their heads, and have to live with my mother. Thanks Countrywide... Christmas is going to be fun!!!
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller