Countrywide Cleaners — Damaged clothing
I brought 5 articles of clothing to Countrywide Cleaners for dry cleaning services. When dropping them off, I verified that all articles of clothing were being Dry Cleaned only. One of the articles of clothing was a merino wool sweater, which shrinks unless its dry cleaned.
After picking up my clothes on the following day, I noticed that two of my pieces were damaged. The metal designer tag on my polo was nearly ripped off of the shirt) and a large yellow stain appeared on the shirt. My merino wool sweater was shrunk to nearly half its original size. I verified with another dry cleaning company and the manufacturer of the sweater that proper dry cleaning would not shrink this article of clothing.
I was told that the manager of this location would call me the next business day(monday), but that did not happen. The business does not return/answer my phone calls either.
After further investigation, Ive learned this business receives an F rating from the better business bureau.
More Countrywide Cleaners Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - closed my account for no reason 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement 
- Bank Of America - unethical behavior