Costco.com Online Escrow Services / money gone??
The seller of the sewing machine I agreed to buy after seeing it online went through costco.com online services for the transaction. I had several inquiries prior to transferring the agreed upon price of $1200, which were answered immediately by the Costco customer support representative. I have an invoice and tracking number. After transmitting the money via a Western Union money transfer and sending confirmation of payment to Costco, I have not heard a word. I sent numerous emails both to Costco.com and the original seller. No response has been forthcoming. Have I been scammed?
The website seemed straightforward and legitimate. The Costco service was to provide both the seller and myself with a third party to see that the transaction went smoothly. The seller had agreed to pay the escrow fee. Now he doesn't answer my emails either. What is going on? Any similar experiences or thoughts on where to go from here?
More Costco.com Online Escrow Services Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart