Costco.com / missing mattress
I bought a bed and all the accessories from costco.con The accessories arrived with no problems. About 2 weeks later I receive a call from "Home Direct" saying that my mattress will be delivered tomorrow and that they will call me back later in the day to give me a 4 hour delivery window. I received no call that day, or the next day, or the next day. I called this "Home Direct" and got an answering machine. I left a message but no one ever returned my calls. The cost of the mattress was $1500! I contemplated calling the police and reporting it as stolen.
I am still waiting for my mattress! I will try to get a refund and if that doesn't work, a lawyer(there goes 40%). I do not recommend buying a mattress from costco.com! Mattress accessories, yes. Mattress, no.
More Costco.com Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco employee
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Trail mix
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Service