Costco.com / missing mattress
I bought a bed and all the accessories from costco.con The accessories arrived with no problems. About 2 weeks later I receive a call from "Home Direct" saying that my mattress will be delivered tomorrow and that they will call me back later in the day to give me a 4 hour delivery window. I received no call that day, or the next day, or the next day. I called this "Home Direct" and got an answering machine. I left a message but no one ever returned my calls. The cost of the mattress was $1500! I contemplated calling the police and reporting it as stolen.
I am still waiting for my mattress! I will try to get a refund and if that doesn't work, a lawyer(there goes 40%). I do not recommend buying a mattress from costco.com! Mattress accessories, yes. Mattress, no.
More Costco.com Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card