Costco — why is there a huge display of roundup in my costco
I purchase my organic produce, products etc. At costco who I see as very progressive... Why would there be a huge display of roundup, which is a known cancer causing agent? I could not believe my eyes... Omg... Costco, you know better.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Escondido, CAI just watched a commercial on tv last night advertising attny's who are taking the national class action lawsuit against monsanto for the many deaths of gardeners etc who have used roundup.
Please know your customer and get that out of there!!!
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart