Costco Wholesale Corporation — swiss cheese and raisan bran
Just left your store in manchester, mo.
As usual commodity items are no longer being stocked.
When management was queried by me, they said, "well our buyers could not get a good price, and we don't like to raise prices.!"
Nice answer but totally invalid.
I buy the same commodities bi-weekly, eggs, cheese, salsa etc go up yet you dropped land o' lakes margarine for a much higher priced product.
You no longer carry plain old raisin bran, substituting raisin bran crunch which has far more salt and sugar than plain raisan bran.
Now you do not have swiss cheese. You replaced finlandia for a sampler package, which has a small amount of swiss but 4 other cheeses.
You picked up an unknown brand of swiss for a month.
You cannot tell me that cheese is going up in price, since kraft has a $3.00 manufacturer's rebate on it's american cheese.
Either your buyers don't give a damn about the costco member or they are blithering idiots. Either way, I am very disapointed and upset.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart