Costco Wholesale Corporation / optical dept, san francisco 10th street warehouse
COSTCO Advertises lens sales. But when I visited this Store, I was pretty much broomed out of the Optical DEPT by the sour-dispositioned "Shirley" who briefly glanced at my 3 pair of Extremely Conventional frames and then asked, "Have you ever purchased products from our optical dept before?"
Apparently, if your answer is "NO" that triggers a rude and probably not valid reply that "The Lab cannot replace these lenses."
Basically the Bum's Rush for daring to want to buy something.
I have purchased literally 10's of 1000's of dollars worth of COSTCO goods, though, just not replacement lenses.
And it would've been less annoying if this woman was at least polite.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart