Costco Wholesale Corporation / litter purrfect cat litter

3 North Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I have purchased this cat litter from costco for a couple years. The last 2 buckets I have found have been extremely dusty as well as no odor control. I liked the lemon grass mild scent as its not overpowering but I dont even smell it and they claim on their packaging that it is 99% dust free and it is terribly dusty. I would love to see more options such as a more reputable quality product such as Tidy Cats.

Hb
Aug 2, 2017

Comments

• Lm
      26th of Apr, 2018
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Please bring back the Litter Purrfect cat litter in the large green pourable containers. My cats have been using it for years and you just suddenly decided not to sell it any more. You always do that -- get folks hooked on a product and then stop selling it. I hate that. If you knew anything about cats, you would know that sense of smell is very important to them and they get used to using certain products such as cat litter based on smell as well as other characteristics of the litter. It's not easy to just switch them over to something else overnight. So, now we're down to our last container of Litter Purrfect and have no other cat litter to use for our indoor cats. Thanks a lot, Costco.

11th of May, 2018

@LMC333 Litterpurrfect hopes to be back in Costco soon. Please follow LitterPurrfect’s Facebook page. Thank you for your loyalty!

• Di
      9th of May, 2018

Litter Purrfect is purrfect for my cats. It's the only litter they'll use and the only one I've found that doesn't have a strong, offensive odor to it. It's unfortunate that Costco continues waiver back and forth about carrying this product in their warehouses because it's basically the only reason I've kept my membership. Sorry Costco... you've lost another customer. Loyalty runs both ways...

11th of May, 2018

@Diana Vanecek Please follow Litterpurrfect’s Facebook page. We hope to be back in Costco soon!

11th of May, 2018

What can I say; It’s Purrfect!

17th of May, 2018

I made a special trip to Costco to buy my kitty's Litterpurrfect. And, wow, it wasn't there. How come? My guy, Sam, has used it for years and is very picky about his litter. I was unaware that Costco had decided to not carry it until I did an online search. I'd figured that Costco was only temporarily out of stock. I will definitely follow LItterpurrfect's Facebook to see what progress has been made to bring it back to Costco...hopefully sooner rather than later. My green container of litter has run out.

20th of May, 2018

I have been using Litter Purrfect and only Litter Purrfect for many years for my cats. The current Scoop Away product smells disgusting – like a dirty gas station fake floral scent. My cats don’t like it, and I don’t like it, And I will not be buying it anymore because if it’s nasty smell. In contrast, Litter Purrfect Has a lovely light citrus scent. I will not buy any other litter. If Costco doesn’t have it, then I will just go to other distributors.

• Sm
      20th of May, 2018

We are loyal Litter Purrfect customers like many of the customers who have posted comments on this site. We cannot tolerate the smell of other products, and I bet our cat cannot either. Why would one put his/her cat through the agony of walking into an overpowering, unsafe, detergent-like smell each and every day? That's why we chose Litter Purrfect - it has a natural, soft scent - unlike other products - and is very effective, too. And the price was right. PLEASE bring this product back, Costco!!!

• Fa
      22nd of May, 2018

Please, please bring Litter Purrfect back! We spent many months trying out a lot of different products before finding Litter Purrfect and have used ONLY this product only for years. Few products we have tried work as well, all other products we have tried smell bad (either due to far too much perfume or ineffective scent coverage of male cat urine), and some have even literally caused the skin on the paws of our cats to peel! Litter Purrfect has an almost unnoticeable scent and really works! Please bring Litter Purrfect back to Costco!!!

• Ka
      33 mins ago

Please bring back Litter Purrfect to Costco. I have tried other brands that my cats have flat out refused to use (I found their "deliveries" on my carpet)