Costco Wholesale Corporation / hp ink cartridge refills
I have been purchasing my HP ink cartridges, refilled ink cartridges and HP printers from Costco for several years. I currently have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer.
I thought you should be aware that a recent HP printer software update detects a refilled HP cartridge as being refilled and reads it as a non-HP cartridge.
As a result, the printer will not print from this cartridge. Additionally, their customer service just told me that refilled cartridges void the warranty. I thought you should be aware of this moving forward with your business relationship with HP.
I know Costco always puts its customer first and this new HP policy does not seem to coincide with your overall customer service business practices.
Additionally, the software update occurred AFTER the HP warranty expired, but even though this is a software created issue, they will not support the problem without paying a fee.
I just thought you should be aware of this situation.
Thank you for taking a look at this.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart