Costco Wholesale Corporationemployee had signs of being under the influence of substances

I went a few days with a few friends to shop for a few items & as I walked up to place an order. The female employee her eyes were dialated and she gave me bad body language which made me feel real uncomfortable. She did not smile either. I decided to not place an order, I refused and walked out. The female employee her name tag says Dounia.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rohnert Park, CAI don't know if employee can be under the influence of substances in a work place but for me it is very rude and a bad presentation in the food court. I love Costco I been going for years this isn't the first time I ran into the same employee under substances. Costco needs to do a better job at doing a different drug test to hire employees. I am not satisfied to come back till the employee gets checked at.

Li
May 04, 2017

Comments

•   May 04, 2017

Well I hope she wasn't having a stroke or diabetic episode since all you gave a damn about were her eyes and body language and the fact that she didn't smile. Could you have at least asked her if she was alright? Jesus Christ lady. It sounds like she was having a medical emergency. Have you ever seen someone have a stroke? What a ###.