Costco Wholesale Corporation / clerk/cashier

Boise, ID, United States

A specific cashier named Charlie I have had multiple negative encounters with. Specifically treating my mom poorly when she wanted to pay with a check. Also, We both have the same membership yet he would let her pay because it was my card he scanned. Another incident was when my sister was handing him money for part of a purchase I was making. He made her hand me the money and then I paid for it. Every time I see him he seems grumpy, arrogant, judgemental, and extremely rude. He has even said to me, are you sure this is you and made me show him Id to prove it was my membership. I had just had a baby in that photo and the Costco photos are not great quality either. Thanks. Another incident nearly four years ago clearly sticks out in my mind as I was 9 months pregnant and he was giving he a hard time about my membership. It was so hot in the store and I felt like I was going to pass out. I eventually asked for a manager and she let us leave. I have always let these incidents pass but when he was so outwardly rude to my mom today, I have had enough. Every time I go, I avoid his line because he is so terribly unfriendly and horrible!

Wh